Data Center Switch Market is expected to reach USD 22.52 Billion by 2026 from USD 13.67 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 5.12%. Factors such as increasing need for data center management and automation along with the increase in demand for cloud services are driving the growth.
Data Center Switch Market
The Global Data Center Switch Market is segmented by type, technology, bandwidth, end-user, and geography. Access switches had the largest market share in 2016. These Switches manage the flow of data from a network by transmitting a received network packet only to the one or more devices for which the packet is intended. The market by technology; InfiniBand switches is projected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period due it is high bandwidth solution for each port and competitive price. The market for data center switches by bandwidth between >1 Gbps to <10 Gbps are largely adopted. The cloud service providers are projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period among end-users.
North America had the largest market share in 2016 due to a large number of cloud service providers and data center infrastructure service providers. The Asia Pacific is expected to grow at one of the fastest rates.
- Global Data Center Switch Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
- Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Data Center Switch market.
- Global Data Center Switch Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
- Global Data Center Switch Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
- Data Center Switch market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
- Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
- Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Data Center Switch market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Global Data Center Switch Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this Data Center Switch market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Global Data Center Switch Market globally
Some of the key players in the Global Data Center Switch Market are as follows:
- Cisco (US)
- Huawei (China)
- Arista Networks (US)
- HPE (US)
- Juniper Networks (US)
- NEC (Japan)
- Lenovo (China)
- Mellanox Technologies (Israel)
- Extreme Networks (US)
- Fortinet (US)
- ZTE (China)
- D-Link (China)
Key Target Audience:
- System integrators
- Data center vendors
- Companies involved in the ecosystem of infrastructure networking equipment businesses
- Companies in the data center switch market
- Government and financial institutions as well as investment communities
- Analysts and strategic business planners
Years considered to estimate the market size of the Data Center Switch market have been mentioned below:
- Base year-2016
- Estimated year-2017
- Forecast year- 2017 to 2026
For more Information Visit @: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-data-center-switch-market/869/
Scope of the Global Data Center Switch Market:
This research report segments the Global Data Center Switch market based on type, technology, bandwidth, end-user and geography.
Global Data Center Switch market, By Type:
- Core Switches
- Distribution Switches
- Access Switches
Global Data Center Switch Market, By Technology:
- Fibre Channel
Global Data Center Switch Market, By Bandwidth:
- < 1 Gbps • >1 Gbps to <10 Gbps • >10 Gbps to <40 Gbps • >40 Gbps
Global Data Center Switch Market, By End User:
- Telecommunications Industry
- Government Organizations
- Cloud Service Providers
Global Data Center Switch Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Breakdown of The North America Data Center Switch Market
- Breakdown of The Europe Data Center Switch Market
- Breakdown of The Asia Pacific Data Center Switch Market
- Breakdown of The Middle East & Africa Data Center Switch Market
- Breakdown of The Latin America Data Center Switch Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients.This Report Is Submitted By @ Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.